Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Evanston goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will spring to action. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The procedure they follow is based on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, one attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is sent out. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you using the touchscreen interface. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t result in a reply, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again after authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Help will still be sent even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Evanston
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Evanston from Vivint. Dial (847) 925-7636 to begin customizing your property’s security today.