Evanston Vivint Smart Hub
Easy-to-use home security and home automation management in an Evanston Smart Hub
Control your sensors, HD cameras, and automation devices when you use the Vivint Smart Hub. Turn on your components, watch live feeds, dim your smart lights, and talk to customer support—all from a simple touchscreen. Set rules or set how devices work with other devices. Then take your Evanston Smart Hub out of the house by using the Vivint App on your smartphone.
Use your Vivint Smart Hub to:
- Disarm and arm your home security system.
- See live HD streams and recorded clips from your indoor, outdoor, and doorbell cameras.
- Chat with guests with the 2-way talk functions on your cameras.
- Manage your smart lights, smart thermostat, and other smart equipment.
- Create rules on how components respond to one another.
- Speak with customer service or your 24-hour Vivint monitoring experts.
- Pair together many security and automation equipment that use Z-Wave technology.
- Integrate seamlessly with your mobile Vivint App.
Your smart house on one easy-to-use touchscreen
Your Vivint Smart Hub manages all your automation and security components. Schedule your alarms to turn on at a certain time. Make custom actions that start the HVAC’s fan when your monitored fire detector senses excess heat. Or lock your doors, activate the motion sensors, dim the downstairs lights, and lower the air when you tell your Smart Hub that it's time for bed. You may even pair your Vivint system to your Amazon Echo or Google Home to control your components with vocal prompts.
Make your Evanston Smart Hub mobile with the Vivint App
To take your security system with you, just get the Vivint App. Remotely set any device from alarms to smart door locks from a phone, smart watch, or other mobile device. That's nice for when you're running errands and need to know if you left the garage door up. Or preset a geofenced rule that turns on the air and flips on your smart lights when you roll up the drive. You might even program personalized rules through the app as you do with your Vivint Smart Hub.
Learn more about the smartest Evanston security system with the intuitive Vivint Smart Hub
Learn about everything you can do with your Vivint Smart Hub through one phone call. Your Vivint professional will help you customize a home security system and will demonstrate how custom actions can make your home safe and secure. Just call (847) 925-7636 or send in the form today.