Smart home indoor cameras in Evanston are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are elements of a comprehensive system and available via one simple app. This provides you practicality and comfort since you may check in on your child from any location via your cell phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-definition video of your child. You can even view recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may talk to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. In addition, you may use the audio feature through your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your baby decides sleep time is over and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-activated notifications sent right to your phone.
- One-press contact: Although this feature is typically for older kids, it’s worth a mention. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you see that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it may be a bit stuffy in the nursery, you are able to change the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can activate the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may use two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with a lone smartphone app.
Get Your Evanston smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Evanston smart home and enjoy the assurance and protection Vivint’s advanced video cameras can provide. Contact (847) 925-7636 today and learn how we can make your property safer and more convenient for every member of your family.