You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for protecting your house and loved ones. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Evanston home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security representatives seems to be a good idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them viewing your home or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will automatically notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the emergency and will act as the main contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Essentially, you may think of monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.